Social Savvy requires communication, social skill, relatedness, cognition, flexibility, vocabulary, listening comprehension, timing, emotional and physical regulation. Being Social is the culmination and use of skills at the same time. Being social does not require stellar verbal ability, but the keen awareness of others to tune in and connect.
Can we teach a person to be social? Yes
Are there cases where an individual will require individual therapy to work on splinter skills? Yes
Our staff utilizes a curriculum and tools, Keep the Conversation Going, created by our Founder and Executive Director Landria Seals Green, MA., CCC-SLP, BCBA
- Client to Staff ratios in our groups are 3:1 (with a max number of 6 clients per group)
- Groups are 45-75 minutes depending on age
- Groups are offered for learners ages 3-4; 5-6; 7-9; 10-12; 13-15; 16-18
- Insurances may be accepted
- Clients are expected to attend at least once weekly for an eight week period.
- Enrollment Intake fee $75; Monthly tuition rates $210