We try to make enrolling in our programs as seamless as possible. At anytime, you would interact with our Site Leads, Admin Staff, or Executive Director during the enrollment process.
- To get started, contact us.
- We speak with you on the phone or live video conference within 36 hours (google hangouts or zoom) to discuss your child’s needs and gain necessary information.
- We will ask you after the call, to email us some information that may include:
- Your child’s diagnosis report (if seeking ABA Therapy services)
- A physician’s prescription for services (Speech Therapy, ABA Therapy, Occupational Therapy)
- You sign our company policies (billing, attendance, and communication)
Getting on the Schedule and ABA Therapy Waitlists
As a practice, we do not appreciate waitlists. Our philosophy is families are in need and our job is provide services not excruciating wait times to begin services. Here is how we work:
- Our ABA treatment schedules are set one month in advance. For example, by January 15th, our treatment schedule is complete for the month of February. This means if your child’s evaluations and assessments is conducted in January, you will be either on our February or March treatment schedule depending on the the date of completion of the assessment.
- Assessments can look like treatment in terms of time. Our ABA Assessments are 4-6 hours long and conducted over two to three days. Assessments are scheduled throughout the year and typically within three weeks from the day you submitted all paperwork (signed policies, reports, etc.) .
- After you submit all required documentation, we work with our billing team to complete authorization.
- We do require a nonrefundable registration ‘hold my place’ fee to secure your child’s assessment date.