Momentum is glad to support your child and provide therapy services. We are currently in network with a number of commercial insurance companies and some community mental health for ABA Therapy, Speech Therapy, and Counseling Services.
To get started, contact us at 833-ABA-4ASD to complete an over the phone intake. You will also be asked to complete and provide us with a few forms including a physician referral for services.
We will need the following:
- Physician referral for services faxed to us at 734-212-2255
- Enrollment information (via phone) or video conference. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a 15 minute live intake.
- Signed policies . New patient enrollment form and policy
- Copy of your child’s insurance card
- If enrolling in ABA Therapy services, a copy of the diagnostic report that mentions autism as a diagnosis.
What you should expect afterwards
- Followup with a member of our team including a review of your benefits for coverage of services including request to complete your a schedule need inventory form
- Scheduled phone intake to review background by one of our lead therapists
- A scheduled assessment with your child
- After a your assessment, and if recommended, treatment will be scheduled
- If ABA Therapy, a member of our team will review with you our parent family handbook and expectations for treatment